Coconut Almond Fudge Bars
- 2 cups (1 package) fudge cake mix
- 1 package coconut almond frosting mix
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan,
smoothing the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then cut into bars.
Yield: 24 bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes