Cookie Tin Butter Cookies
These taste like the wonderful butter cookies that you buy in the tins.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 sticks (2 cups) REAL butter, slightly melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto a baking stone.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes