Cookies the Way You Like 'Em
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix (no pudding)*
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Mix or match the following
- 6 ounces miniature chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 6 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
* Use a cake mix that allows you to add ingredients of your choice to create
a unique cake. Use one or more of the mix and match ingredients.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Mix well, then add the optional ingredients and
blend in. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes