Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix, any flavor
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or flavor to complement cake mix)
- 1 cup any add-ins (flavored chips, nuts, etc.)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until
- Stir in cake mix a little at a time until well blended and then add add-ins as
- Bake for 10 minutes, until edges are brown.