Devilicious Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Try this with any variety of cake mix with any type of baking chip. It is easy, fast and delicious.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter flavored chips, divided
- Reserved 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine 6 ounces of the peanut butter chips, cake mix, oil and
eggs; mix well. Drop dough by well-rounded teaspoonful 2 inches apart onto ungreased
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack; cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt Glaze ingredients, stirring constantly.
Drizzle over cookies.
- Let stand until set.
Yield: 3 dozen