Devil's Food Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1/4 cup softened butter or margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream butter and cheese.
- Blend in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add dry cake mix, 1/3 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Cover; chill for 30 minutes.
- Drop by scant teaspoonsful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
Yield: 6 to 8 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes