Double Chocolate Nuggets
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate Deluxe cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Pecan halves, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend cake mix, oil and eggs.
- Stir in chocolate pieces. Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- If desired, Top each cookie with a pecan half.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until cookie tests done with a wooden pick.
- Cool on cookie sheet for about 1 minute, then remove to rack to finish cooling.
Yield: 4 to 5 dozen cookies
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes