Easy Raspberry Bars
- 1 Pillsbury Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) jar raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and oats.
- Stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Put about 3 cups of mixture in a 9 x 13-inch pan and press firmly.
- Combine jam and water.
- Spoon over crumb mixture. Spread evenly.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture. Make top even by patting firmly.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
Serves 10 to 12
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes