Four Layer Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts, chopped
- Mix cake mix, butter and egg until blended. Spread into lightly greased 13 x
9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 16 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows, candies and peanuts over crust.
- Bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.