French Vanilla Macaroon Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Pillsbury Moist French Vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Combine cake mix and butter.
- Cut butter in with a fork until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix all remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the
- Bake for 16-22 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over low heat melt chocolate chips until stirring consistency.
Drizzle over cake.
- Cool for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes