Fruit Cake Cookies
- 2 boxes yellow cake mix
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups candied fruits
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine first three ingredients at low speed until thoroughly
- With a large spoon, stir in candied fruit and nuts if using until thoroughly
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 2 minutes, remove from baking sheet.
- Store in airtight containers.
They can be frozen up to 3 months.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.