Fudgy Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking or old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups mini-chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips*
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except chocolate and butterscotch chips;
- Stir in chips. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet,
2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to rack and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/13/2001 5:43 am.
Footsie Note: Personally I think these would be better with peanut butter chips
instead of butterscotch.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.