German Chocolate Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 (6 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Combine dry cake mix, eggs, butter and oats. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate
chips and nuts. Drop by heaping tablespoonsful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes