- 1 (18.25 ounce) box orange flavored cake mix (or substitute yellow cake and add another teaspoon of grated fresh orange zest)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup orange juice (preferably with extra pulp)
- 1/8 cup Galliano liqueur or brandy
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh orange zest
- 2 or 3 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons Galliano liqueur or brandy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cookie ingredients well and drop by the teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Mix Glaze ingredients and adjust liquid and sugar for desired thickness for either
glazing or icing.
- Spread on top of cooled cookies.
Makes about 2 dozen.