Jelly Bean Mallow Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature jelly beans
- 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts, chopped
- Mix cake mix, butter and egg until well blended. Press onto bottom of greased
13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 16 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. DO NOT
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows, jelly beans and peanuts evenly over cake layer.
- Bake an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars; store in airtight container.