Kentucky Butter Cake Cookies
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment
- Cookies: Combine cookie ingredients in large bowl
and mix well. Dough will be thick. Using a medium size cookie scoop or
heaping tablespoon, drop cookies onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for 4-5 minutes before
moving them to a cooling rack. Repeat until all of the dough has been used.
- Glaze: Combine the glaze ingredients in a small
saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly until the sugar
is dissolved. Spoon a teaspoon of glaze over each cookie and spread out,
if necessary. Let glaze set, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.