Kentucky Butter Cake Cookies
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment
- Cookies: Combine cookie ingredients in large bowl
and mix well. Dough will be thick. Using a medium size cookie scoop or
heaping tablespoon, drop cookies onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for 4-5 minutes before
moving them to a cooling rack. Repeat until all of the dough has been used.
- Glaze: Combine the glaze ingredients in a small
saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly until the sugar
is dissolved. Spoon a teaspoon of glaze over each cookie and spread out,
if necessary. Let glaze set, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to