Kitchen Sink Brownie Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 (17.6 ounce) box brownie mix with milk chocolate chunks
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup salted mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup miniature M&Ms
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- At medium-high speed, beat butter and shortening until smooth.
- Beat in sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and yolk until combined.
- Add brownie mix and cocoa powder; beat until combined.
- Stir in nuts, M&Ms and white chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupsful onto baking sheets 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 16 minutes, until edges are set.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool completely on racks.