Layered Pecan Bars
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pecans, 1 egg and butter; mix well. Pat
mixture into bottom of 13 x 9-inch greased baking pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, blend cream cheese, remaining eggs and confectioners' sugar
until smooth. Pour over cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.