- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces thawed Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg and cool whip, mixing to combine. Batter
will be very stiff.
- Drop by teaspoonful into confectioners' sugar. Roll into 1-inch balls, using
sugar to keep dough from sticking to hands. Place balls 2 inches apart onto greased
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown on bottom.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: approximately 72 cookies
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com,
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes