The name comes from the bars having the consistency of brownies.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with nonstick oil. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat together the dry cake, gelatin powder, oil and eggs. Pour into the prepared
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven. Immediately poke holes all over the cake.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and lemon juice with a wire whisk until smooth.
Spoon all over the cake.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.