The name comes from the bars having the consistency of brownies.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with nonstick oil. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat together the dry cake, gelatin powder, oil and eggs. Pour into the prepared
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven. Immediately poke holes all over the cake.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and lemon juice with a wire whisk until smooth.
Spoon all over the cake.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes