Lemon Butter Chews
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Combine cake mix, 1 egg and butter. Spoon into ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Press evenly into bottom of pan.
- Combine cream cheese, 2 eggs and confectioners' sugar and beat at least 3
minutes or until smooth. Spread over cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool and slice into squares before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes