Lemon Cheese Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix dry cake mix, 1 egg and oil until crumbly; reserve one cup of mixture.
- Pat remaining mixture lightly into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Beat cheese, sugar, lemon juice and remaining egg until light and smooth. Spread
over baked layer.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.
- When cool, cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes