- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter or margarine
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes