Lemon Cranberry Biscotti
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- Melted semi-sweet chocolate chips for dipping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment sheets.
- Combine cake mix, flour, butter, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat
at low speed with mixer until well blended.
- Mix in cranberries, nuts and lemon rind.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a 22 x 2-inch log, place logs on prepared
- Bake logs separately.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheets 15 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each log into 1/2-inch slices on a diagonal. Arrange
slices on baking sheets.
- Bake slices for 10 minutes.
- Remove to cooling racks and cool completely.
- Dip one end of cooled biscotti in melted chocolate. Allow chocolate to set at
room temperature before storing biscotti in an airtight container.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.