Lemon Cranberry Biscotti
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- Melted semi-sweet chocolate chips for dipping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment sheets.
- Combine cake mix, flour, butter, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat
at low speed with mixer until well blended.
- Mix in cranberries, nuts and lemon rind.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a 22 x 2-inch log, place logs on prepared
- Bake logs separately.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheets 15 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each log into 1/2-inch slices on a diagonal. Arrange
slices on baking sheets.
- Bake slices for 10 minutes.
- Remove to cooling racks and cool completely.
- Dip one end of cooled biscotti in melted chocolate. Allow chocolate to set at
room temperature before storing biscotti in an airtight container.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes