Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix dry cake mix, oil and 1 egg until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup for topping. Pat
remaining mixture lightly into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and lemon juice until light and smooth. Spread
over baked layer.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.
- Cool and cut into bars.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.