Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix dry cake mix, oil and 1 egg until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup for topping. Pat
remaining mixture lightly into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and lemon juice until light and smooth. Spread
over baked layer.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes