- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed (8 ounce container)
- 1/2 to 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg and Cool Whip. The batter will be
- Form dough into tablespoonsful and roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool 1 minute on baking sheet; then remove.
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Total time: 15 mins
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.