Lemon Crisp Cookies
Lemon cake mix is the base for these quick, tasty cookies with Rice Krispies
providing the crunch.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 cup crisp Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, Rice Krispies and grated lemon peel.
- Add the butter and egg and mix well. The dough will be crumbly.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes.
- Use a spatula to remove cookies from cookie sheets, and place on wire racks to
Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes