- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix with pudding
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool on cookie sheets 1 minute; remove to wire racks and cool completely.
Yield: about 4 dozen (1 per serving)
Per Serving: 67 Calories; 3g Fat (42.8% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 9g
Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 9mg Cholesterol; 97mg Sodium
Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes