Lemon Crumb Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg plus 3 egg yolks
- 2 cups finely crushed saltine crackers (1/4 pound)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from concentrate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and 1 egg with mixer until crumbly.
- Stir in saltine crumbs.
- Reserving 2 cups crumb mixture, press remaining crumbs on bottom
of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- With mixer or wire whisk, beat 3 egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lemon
juice. Spread over prepared crust.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator.