- 1 egg
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- Powdered sugar
- Combine egg, whipped toping and lemon cake mix.
- Pinch off approximately 1 tablespoon
of dough and drop in bowl of powdered sugar to coat. You do not need to roll dough
into balls. Drop onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cookies may not look done, but they are.
- Let stand for 1 minute before removing from baking sheet.
Yield: about 65 cookies
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.