Neiman Marcus Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted margarine
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cake mix, egg and margarine.
- Press into the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour on top of the first layer.
- Bake at 355 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes