As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup M&M miniature baking bits
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (13 x 9-inch pan size) box fudge brownie mix
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Set aside 1 cup for
- Pat the remaining ingredients into a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the reserved oat mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: 5 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes