Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Spice Deluxe cake mix
- 2 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Drop from a teaspoons onto an ungreased
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until cookies test done with a wooden pick.
- Cool on cookie sheet for about 1 minute, then remove to rack to finish cooling.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies