Ooey Gooey Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix, any flavor
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 pound) box confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Layer 1: Mix Layer 1 ingredients together until smooth. Mixture will be thick.
Pat into 13 x 9-inch greased baking pan (not a cookie sheet).
- Layer 2: Whip the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over Layer 1.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.