Ooey Gooey Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix, any flavor
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 pound) box confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Layer 1: Mix Layer 1 ingredients together until smooth. Mixture will be thick.
Pat into 13 x 9-inch greased baking pan (not a cookie sheet).
- Layer 2: Whip the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over Layer 1.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes