Ooey Gooey Butter Pecan Bars
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix cake mix, one stick butter (melted) and 1 egg. Press mixture onto the bottom
of prepared pan. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, one stick butter
(melted) and 2 eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in pecans and pour over top of cake mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.