Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- 3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or stick margarine, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the condensed milk, butter, fat-free milk, devil's food cake
mix and egg white in a bowl. Batter will be very stiff.
- Coat bottom of a 13 x 9-inch
baking pan with cooking spray. Press two-thirds of batter into prepared pan using
floured hands; pat evenly. Layer will be thin.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup condensed milk and Marshmallow Creme in a bowl; stir
- Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over brownie layer.
- Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonsful over marshmallow mixture.
- Bake at for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Yield: 2 dozen | Serving size: 1 Brownie
Calories 176 (25% from fat); Fat 5 g (sat 2.1 g; mono 1.6 g; poly 1.1 g);
Protein 2.6 g; Carb 29.9 g; Fiber 0.8 g; Chol 6 mg; Iron 0.8 mg; Sodium 212 mg;
calc 30 mg