Peach Cobbler Bars
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, divided
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish with nonstick
cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of the butter. Stir the cake mix, melted butter and rolled
oats together in a large bowl until the mixture is crumbly. Set aside 1 cup of the
- Stir the beaten egg into the remaining mixture and press into the bottom
of the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the pie filling over the crust.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and stir together with the remaining
crumb mixture, pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Crumble evenly over the pie filling and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes