Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased
cookie sheet and flatten with a fork which has been dipped into water.
- Bake 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes