Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounce) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, peanut butter, egg and oil. Press two-thirds of
the mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat;
stir until blended. Pour over crust.
- Prinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes