Peanut Cake Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bars: In a bowl, combine dry cake mix, water, butter and egg until blended. Press
into a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 13 to 16 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near
the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Bake 2 minutes longer.
- Topping: In a saucepan, combine peanut butter chips, corn syrup, butter and vanilla
extract. Cook over low heat until melted; stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cereal and peanuts.
- Spoon over marshmallows.
- Cool before cutting.
Yield: about 3 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes