Pecan Pie Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Reserve 2/3 cup dry cake mix.
- To remaining dry cake mix, add the butter and one of the eggs. Mix until crumbly.
Press into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake until brown.
- Mix well the reserved cake mix, brown sugar, remaining eggs, corn syrup, vanilla
extract and pecans.
- Pour over browned crust and return to oven and bake for 30 to
35 minutes longer.
- Cool; slice into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes