Pecan Pie Cake Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 cups chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix cake mix, 1 egg and melted butter until well blended. Reserve 2/3 cup of
- Spread remainder into prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes or until
- Mix reserved batter with corn syrup syrup, 3 eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract
and pecans. Pour this on top of crust and bake about 50-60 minutes.