As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup soft margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pecan nut flavoring
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box dry white cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream softened margarine and cream cheese.
- Add egg and flavoring. Beat well.
- Add dry cake mix, then add chopped pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto an greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes or until browned and done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes