Pecan Toffee Squares
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Pillsbury Moist Supreme yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces Heath bites candy, chopped small
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, butter and egg; mix well with pastry blender
or fork. Press mixture in bottom of pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla
extract and egg; mix well.
- Stir in toffee bits and pecans.
- Remove pan from oven; pour filling evenly over warm base.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 22-30 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool for 1 hour in refrigerator or until completely chilled.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 36 bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes