Pina Colada Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup coconut
- Cream butter and cream cheese in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg yolk, pineapple juice and rum extract.
- Add cake mix one-third at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in coconut.
- Chill, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 11 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for several minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Yield: 4 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes