Quick Chocolate Softies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- On low speed combine cake mix, water, butter and egg just till moistened. Beat
for 1 minute on medium speed. Dough will be thick.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop heaping teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 1 minute then remove to rack to cool completely.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/13/2001 5:55 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes