Raspberry Cake Mix Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) jar raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and oats. Stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly. Put
about 3 cups of mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan and press firmly.
- Combine jam and water. Spoon over crumb mixture, spreading evenly.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture. Pat firmly to even out the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings