As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package Jiffy raspberry muffin mix
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding (dry)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Blend muffin mix, oats and dry instant vanilla pudding mix in a small bowl.
- Cut in softened butter or margarine until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Mix in egg until well blended.
- Roll into 3/4- to 1-inch balls and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes