Raspberry Cream Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crust: combine cake mix and butter in a bowl until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup.
- Press remaining mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Spread 1 cup preserves over crust.
- Filling: Stir together cream cheese, flour, sugar, vanilla extract and egg until
well blended; fold in preserves.
- Carefully spread filling over crust.
- Sprinkle reserved cake mix/butter mixture over filling.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 11/3/2001 7:46 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes