Red Velvet Cookies
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cookies: Mix all ingredients together. Roll into balls and place on a lightly
greased cookie sheet. Flatten down slightly (depending on the thickness you desire).
- Bake at 375 degrees F until the tops crackle (about 8 to 10 minutes) or until desired
- Cool, then frost.
- Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla extract in
a medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar on low speed, 1 cup at a time, until
smooth and spreadable.
- Refrigerate any remaining frosting.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting: Add 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
and cooled, with the butter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes